Tuesday, March 8, 2011

YOUNGBROKENFAMOUS documentary + new YOUNGBROKENFAMOUS items ?

There are so many perks to being a hairstylist... Meeting new people on an hourly basis is definitely one of them. I had a new client a few weeks ago, Melanie, cute as a button. By the end of our hour together, we fell in love. We talked about her big move to NYC, boys, shoes, work, school and YOUNGBROKENFAMOUS. She later told me that she was a student at NYFA and had to film a documentary with a few classmates for a big project due at the end of March. She said she would love to have it based on YOUNGBROKENFAMOUS. Of course, I told her I was game and just had to check in with Shawn to see if it was cool, and she had to do the same with her group members. She came into the salon today and told me that her people wanted to meet and were so stoked to film us. Everything starts March 4th. so.......STAY TUNED!

xx J

No comments:

Post a Comment